Saturday, December 27, 2008

Xmas gifts

As a scrapbooker, handmade gifts are never lacking all year round, especially Christmas. Afterall, tis the season for giving!

I made some notebooks for some of my besties to embrace the new school year dawning upon us in 2009. :( How I wish school holidays would last all-year-round. :( Sigh, all good things must come to an end.

Before these lovelies were given away, I took quite a few pictures of them and edited them in Photoshop, which explains the weird yellowish hue (I thought it was really nifty :D) on quite a few pictures as I was still messing around with layers and opacity.

Xmas Gift Notebooks by you.
Close-up 1 by you.
Close-up 2 by you.

Xmas 4 by you.
Xmas 5 by you.
Xmas 6 by you.

Last but not least, there's always the receiving part.
Here's my family got:

Xmas 7 by you.

(This is probably my favourite picture out of the lot) :P
A sweet little candycane with some exquisite tea bags. :)

1 comment:

Stacy Cohen said...

What wonderful gifts! I love all the bright colors you used.