Friday, January 23, 2009

Layout (after countless days of being stuck)

Here I go, I finally posted a layout again. Hasn't been feeling inspired these days. It was by chance that I suddenly got the motivation to scrap. Ironically, every other people would do new year resolutions before the new year but I only started on this layout sometime during the 10th-15th. (I like to take breaks in between creating... it helps me to relax and hence create a more balanced and desirable product ;D)

Basically I glimmer-misted practically the whole page. Since many challenges blog feature challenges that require us to do our new year resolutions, I thought this layout is the perfect way to enter into these challenges. Some RAKs they put up for the winner is seriously drool-inducing.

That said, even though there's a slim chance that I would win, I wouldn't mind it either, if I lost. As long as there's a slight chance of winning, I would try a shot at it anyway.

Challenges and their scrumptious RAKs/prizes are the motivation for us, poor scrappers lol!

The title isn't blatantly obvious in this layout but instead, all my different texts/resolutions can be used as both the title and journaling of the layout... pretty cool huh? ;) I have never really tried such bold hues, and I feel pretty neutral about this layout. Don't love it, but don't hate it either. :P

Sorry for making you listen to the above crap, and now let the picture do the talkin' (after all, pictures speak a thousand words right? :D)

2009's resolutions by you.

Supplies:
PP: American Crafts
Chipboard: K&Co, Scenic Route, Tattered Angels
Stickers: K&Co, Love Elsie, American Crafts


If you want to know which challenges blogs I entered this layout into, here you go!

- Butterfly Crafts
- Scrap Schemes

No comments: