Thursday, November 27, 2008

Newest creationsss!

Decided to post up this newest creation of mine which I didn't even realised I had already scanned in, just that I didn't upload it anywhere. :)

My very very very first attempt at stitching! I didn't even stitch on fabric before that. I just sort of fiddled around with the needle and the embroidery floss on this layout, so yeah, I'm sorry if my stitching looks really bad.

Well, after I had finished stitching up the layout, I read up a few tutorials on stitching and I found out I indeed messed around with my stitching. My stitching isn't... well 'authentic' if you would call it.

But well, I would consider it the "Shermin stitch" then! I can't seem to stitch the authentic ways they show on tutorials no matter I tried, so maybe I will continue with this non authentic stitching style of mine... :P

15qzxqg
*Click on the image to enlarge it!*

Another layout I did. :)

Supplies list:
Alphas: AC Thickers
Patterned papers: Sassafras Lass, Creative Imaginations
Chipboard: Pink Paislee
Sticker: Creative Imaginations
Embroidery floss: DMC Blanc Floss

Any comments would be very much appreciated!
(I'm sorry if this LO looks cut-out, my scanner is only 11" and I really can't be bothered to scan that extra 1" at the side :P)

No comments: